Plantation is the core business of IOI Group which contributes to more than half of the Group’s earnings. The Group is engaged in cultivation of oil palm and processing of palm oil with operations in the full spectrum of the palm oil value chain from the upstream activities of seed breeding and planting to crop oil extraction to the downstream resource-based manufacturing activities.
IOI Group is committed to good and sustainable palm oil practices and is one of the most cost efficient producers in the industry dedicated to improve its fresh fruit bunches (“FFB”) yields, oil and kernel extraction rates and overall efficiency through progressive efforts in tissue culture research to cultivate clonal palms with superior traits. This commitment has led to all its estates and mills in Malaysia (except estates and mills of its newly-acquired entity Unico-Desa Plantations Berhad) to be fully certified by the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (“RSPO”) and International Sustainability & Carbon Certification (“ISCC”).
Lowongan kerja sawit PT Sawit Nabati Agro untuk posisi Senior Manager Sustainability
Job Description :
- Asses cost effectiveness and technical feasibility Identify, review and asses company current sustainability.
- Set up Sustainability Certification Propose Sustainability initiatives.
- Streamline identified opportunity and run the Continuous Process Improvement Program with others departments internal and external party (consultant and NGO).
- Proven ability to manage sustainability function in the context of oil palm plantation operations in Indonesia;
- Practical knowledge in implementing ISPO and RSPO Principles and Criteria;
- Leadership skills, including effectively managing sustainability personnel and coordinating actions with colleagues managing other aspects of oil palm plantation operations;
- Ability to manage and work with outside stakeholders, such as local government and NGOs;
- Candidates must be possess at least Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree in Engineering (Bioengineering/Biomedical), Engineering (Chemical), Agriculture/Aquaculture/Forestry, Biology or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in palm oil industry or sustainability management.
- Age max 45 years old.
- Good and proven community engagement skills.
- Good report writing skills.
- Good judgment and organizational, problem solving, and planning skills.
- Familiarity with West Kalimantan is a plus.
- Familiarity with Landscape concept is another plus.
- English language skills.
- Have knowledge about requirements of various sustainability standards, such as RSPO, ISPO, POEG, and any others.
1. Hanya kandidat yang sesuai kualifikasi yang akan dihubungi lebih lanjut.
2. Segara proses rekrutmen tidak dipungut biaya apapun. Harap waspada terhadap penipuan yang mengatasnamakan HR perusahaan.