Lowongan Kerja PT Cargill Indonesia Februari 2021 Posisi EHS Specialist
Cargill is a unique place to grow your career, your experience and your abilities. Every day, we grow our reputation as a leading international producer of food, agricultural, financial and industrial products and services. We take pride in our global reach, ability to contribute, and strong work ethics and values.
Our team of 155,000 professionals in 70 countries draws together the worlds of food, agriculture, nutrition and risk management. For more than 150 years, we have helped farmers grow more, connecting them to broader markets. We are continuously developing products that give consumers just what they’re seeking, advancing nutrition, food safety and sustainability. And we help all of our partners innovate and manage risk, so they can nourish the world again tomorrow.
Cargill began doing business in Indonesia in 1974 by establishing a feed mill in Bogor, West Java. Today, Cargill is headquartered in Jakarta and has more than 19,000 employees. Headquartered in Jakarta, we have offices, manufacturing plants and facilities throughout Indonesia.
Products & Services
Our expansive operations comprise sourcing, processing, handling, shipping and marketing of a wide range of agricultural, food and energy products and related services including:
- Animal Nutrition
- Cocoa & Chocolate
- Grain & Oilseeds
- Palm Oil
- Starches Sweetener &Texturizers
- Edible Oils
PT Cargill Indonesia membuka lowongan kerja untuk Posisi EHS Specialist penempatan di Amurang, Sulawesi Utara.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Associate EHS Specialist will implement environmental health and safety management programs by following established corporate and local regulatory requirements.
- Assess environmental health and safety risks, opportunities and impacts, standards and regulations, and advise on potential impacts to internal and external stakeholders.
- Implement programs and processes in alignment with the environmental health and safety regulatory of government, International Standard Organization (ISO) management system and corporate guidelines.
- Deliver environmental health and safety activities, including emergency response plan, incident/accident management, training implementation and evacuation drill.
- Handle environmental health and safety related records and reporting.
- Participate and support regular environmental health and safety audits and certification program in compliance with established standards.
- You will work under direct supervision and handle basic issues and problems, while referring more complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Having min. 3 years of experience in similar/relevan role, preferred from Manufacturing company
- Having experience in PROPER and SMK3
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Willing to be relocate at our plant in Amurang, Sulawesi